Tuesday, February 25, 2003

It has been raining all night, wetting the inside of my car and causing my automatic locks to play tricks on me. Tomorrow I work all three jobs in a row with a meeting tacked onto the second one. Hooray!
The first job of the day is Hidden Villa, and will be my first farm tour of the year. If only I could get them to pay me. It's kind of funny how the kind of jobs that one is willing to do for free often don't pay anything anyway. Some day I'll find a job that satisfies me both spiritually and financially. I will! Don't think I won't!
I looked at some teaching websites yesterday, and I'm going to look some more when I get a moment. I'm going to fix my resume as well. But now I'm going to sleep.

cds I listened to while getting rained on: The Legendary Pink Dots "Greetings 9 + Premonition 11", Ute Lemper "Punishing Kiss", T.A.C. "Waiting for the Twilight", Eric McFadden "Who's Laughing Now?", Zabe i Babe "Drumovi", and Eve Libertine/Nemo Jones "Skating the Side of Violence"

now: Forrest Fang "World Diary"

No comments: