Monday, December 02, 2002

We got to spend a fair amount of time relaxing together this weekend, watching movies and having a fire in the fireplace and just being together. They say that time is money, but now that I am making less money (thanks to an economy as shaky and nervous as a yappy little dog) and enjoying a bit more free time, I find that it is a good trade (at least for the time being...).

I spent some of this extra time reviewing elementary school level mathematics, which I haven't thought about since... elementary school. Next saturday I will regurgitate the results of all of this reviewing onto a scan-tron (will they use a scan-tron form?) while taking the CBEST. And after that, well, time and money will be adjusted yet again.

cds I listened to while earning money: Diamanda Galas "Saint of the Pit" and "You Must Be Certain of the Devil", Diamanda Galas & John Paul Jones "The Sporting Life", Varttina "Vihma" and "Ilmatar", and Utah Phillips "I've Got to Know"

now: Loreena McKennitt "Live in San Francisco"

No comments: