Friday, December 20, 2002

After the deluge of yesterday afternoon, the night was cold and mostly clear. I heard from a co-worker that there is snow on the hills surrounding the Bay Area, but haven't seen it for myself. There was another different security guard in the little security booth. This one seemed a little smarter than yesterdays guard. Still, the checkpoint is kind of like one of those clown cars - just when you think there will be no more guards, another one pops out.

I also managed to twist my ankle tonight. I wasn't even running when it happened. Now it's swollen and I'm limping. I uttered a few choice words when it happened.

cds I listened to while not putting any weight on my right foot: Sheila Chandra "Quiet", Fly Pan Am "s/t", Moller, Willemark & Gudmundson "Frifot", and Manilla Road "Atlantis Rising"

now: Sheila Chandra "Nada Brahma"

No comments: