Wednesday, December 11, 2002

We got to gaze at the life we created today. She (yes, she) is very active, swishing about in the amniotic fluid as if to say, "hey! I need more room!" It is a humbling experience somehow, to see this small, baby girl who is totally dependent on us for her well-being. She's not due to arrive in our world until April 15, but she's growing bigger as I type these words - even though she is still a resident of some other world that we have forgotten. I look forward to her arrival.

I did my last tour at Hidden Villa for the season today. I brought along the Black Widow and let her, and her egg sac, go in the wood pile near the goat pen. Good luck be with her.
The sheep were skittish. A little boy named Roy was knocked into the mud by one of them. He was not pleased.

I put out some of my holiday "service request" forms tonight. The idea is that the customers can comment on my service and, if they feel so inclined, tip me. I'll relate here any funny comments I get. Maybe somebody will rant. That's always amusing.

cds I listened to while selectively folding service request forms with the papers: Ghost "Tune In, Turn On, Free Tibet", Gila "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee", Tone Hulbaekmo "Konkylie", Lacuna Coil "In A Reverie", and The Goblin Market "Ghostland"

now: In Gowan Ring "Hazel Steps Through A Weathered Home"

No comments: