Friday, December 06, 2002

Today, the moon was a thin crescent, almost lost in the evening clouds.

I went to the semi-annual Hidden Villa volunteer appreciation party this (or should I say "yesterday") evening. Jen baked some brownies for me to bring but, due to her yoga class, couldn't attend herself. The brownies were yummy. The food table was sagging under the weight of various delectable delights. So was my plate. Soon after, so was my stomach. I felt well and truly appreciated.

Later, I surprised a small owl who was standing in the road. He took exception to my scrutiny and flapped lazily away.

cds I listened to while bothering owls: A tribute to Judas Priest, Vol.2, Katatonia "Brave Murder Day" and "Tonight's Decision", Alastair Galbraith "Talisman", Ghost "Second Time Around", and Heather Alexander "Midsummer"

now: Susanne Rosenberg "Uppa Marmorns Hoga Berg"

No comments: