Monday, November 18, 2002

I've just read all of the stories that form the foundation of Batch 8 of the OAC's writings. Our ranks have swelled to nine, and is more than 50% female. Two of these people I have never met. One of them continues to be my brother. One of them is somebody I work with. One of them is my wife. One of them is a cat (or so he would have us believe). It's good to be underway again. When we're done with this batch we will have ninety new stories, a handful of which will eventually make it up onto the OAC site. Someday.

I've seen a couple of meteors over the last two nights. The Leonid meteor shower is supposed to be at its peak tomorrow night, in conjunction with the full moon, which will obscure all but the brightest meteors. Oh well.

cds I listened to while swerving to avoid possible meteorites: Varttina "Aitara", Fire & Ice "Runa", Utah Phillips & Ani Difranco "Fellow Workers", Godspeed You! Black Emperor "Yanqui U.X.O.", and Holocaust "Spirits Fly"

now: the best of Popol Vuh

No comments: