Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I got a funny Google hit the other day: my pet mangrove snake. I can't even remember when I wrote about mangrove snakes. My advice to this searcher is to not pet mangrove snakes. They can bite right through gardening gloves.

Speaking of gardens, Jason and Stacy got us a cool little garden fairy as a wedding present (we loved all of the other stuff as well, of course). We're going to put it out back near the great porch swing that Jen's dad and stepmother got us. I want to get all of those river rocks we used to decorate tables for the wedding and make some borders in the back yard. Of course, maybe we should attempt a lawn first. Making arbitrary borders in the dirt would be odd.

I registered for the CBEST (Crazed Baboons Endeavoring to Steal Truffles) oops.., I mean California Basic Education Skills Test. This is the first real step towards actually becoming a teacher, as opposed to just talking about it.

cds listened to while enjoying the cool weather: Eversor "September", eX-Girl "Heppoco Pou" and "Back to the Mono Kero!" (back to the single croak?), Painted Black (compilation of very strange versions of the Rolling Stones' "Paint it Black". Thanks Andee!), and Godflesh "Pure"

now: Popol Vuh "Seligpreisung"

No comments: