Saturday, March 07, 2009

Willow just kicked my butt at Bingo! She got a little Bingo game, complete with one of those little spinning cages, at her birthday party in the park today. She got lots of other stuff too, and she's still in the process of exploring it all.

We had a blast at the park. Willow and I went over early to stake a claim at a couple of picnic tables, and I was struck by how Spring-like the day was, especially considering the grayness and downpour of the past week. It even briefly hailed on me a couple of days ago. Today though, the uncut grass was full of little Spring flowers, and the crows and hummingbirds competed for attention around us. The park was hopping with visitors, and we added to that number considerably as Willow's party guests showed up.

The kids all stuffed themselves with cake, ice cream, and soda before going home to more sugar-induced havoc-wreaking. I was surprised by how much cake disappeared. Less to tempt me.

Time to go hang out with my girl now. Maybe next time I'll win at Bingo.

No comments: