Thursday, September 18, 2003

The Mormons brought in our groceries for us today. And they gave us a small cupcake! We're thinking about inviting them back every time we go grocery shopping. Come to think of it, maybe we'll invite them over when we move, too. Or when the toilet backs up. I wonder if they would babysit sometimes? The yard needs raking every day too. And the watering... Oh, and the grout around the shower needs scrubbing. I'll bet they could figure out what's wrong with the wiring in the outside lights, and the one in the kitchen. Maybe we could get them to plant some new trees too. I know! They could fix the van for us! This is exciting!

I got pulled over again tonight too. The cop looked in at all of the newspapers and said, "now it makes sense."

cds I listened to while getting pulled over and making sense: V/A "Sacred War" (is it just coincidence that the last three digits on my odometer were stuck on "666" while I was listening to this cd, which features a track by Anton Lavey?), V/A "The Elements Series, volume 1: Water", Paul Roland "Waxworks", V/A "Pathological Compilation", and The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-la-la Band with Choir "This is Our Punk-Rock, Thee Rusted Satellites Gather & Sing"

No comments: