Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I've got to get up really early for BioSITE, so I'll just list some books I've read and enjoyed lately:

Spirits in the Wires - Charles De Lint
Notes From the Wild - the nature recording expeditions of Bernie Krause
Weird Business - edited by Joe R. Lansdale and Richard Klaw
Coyote Cowgirl - Kim Antieau
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown (unusual - a bestseller that is actually good, not lowest common denominator stuff like they usually are)
Concrete Jungle - a pop media investigation of death and survival in urban ecosystems, edited by Mark Dion & Alexis Rockman (I'm still reading this one, and it's very interesting indeed)

cds I listened to while not reading because if I was doing that too I'd crash: V/A "The Year of Silence", V/A "To Live is Ever to be in Danger", V/A "Terrastock - Ptolemaic Providence Perambulation", and Laibach "WAT"

No comments: