Tuesday, September 02, 2003

The long weekend wasn't really so long after all. I worked at the museum saturday and monday, which really broke time up into little chunks, making the whole thing seem much shorter somehow.

An odd thing happened too. I discovered that the author of one of the blogs Jen reads is somebody I once briefly dated (for a few weeks, and five years ago). That has to be one of the strangest coincidences yet.

Time for bed, I think. I'm just sitting here trying to figure what to add to this, but not having any luck. Maybe some other time. The wee hours have a way of leaching away any profundity that may be pooling within.

cds I listened to while finally driving my own car again: Kari Rueslatten "Spindelsinn", John Zorn "Kristallnacht", Holocaust "Primal", The Third and the Mortal "Sorrow", and Etant Donnes "L'autre Rive/Le Sens Positif" (oddest packaging - the cds were sealed within the front and back covers of a small hardback book, so the only way to extract them was to cut them out, thereby damaging the book)

No comments: