Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I wonder if the person who placed the "no stopping any time" sign less than two feet in front of a stoplight had a chuckle. I noticed it today, right around the corner from home, and it struck me as amusing.

Everybody else is asleep right now, which hopefully means that Jen is feeling okay. I think I'll go have a shower now. Goodnight.

cds I listened to while working while you were all asleep: D. Braxton Harris "Deep Dark Black" (I bought this in a record store in Austin and the guy behind the counter did a double take and told me that he hoped I liked it - it turned out he was none other than D. Braxton Harris himself), Kristin Hersh "Strings", Motorhead "Another Perfect Day" and "No Remorse", Bukkene Bruse "The Loveliest Rose", and Loretta Lynch "demo"

now: Michael Nyman "Time Will Pronounce"

No comments: