Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Martin Luther King Day

I've got the night off work tonight in honor of Martin Luther King's birthday. We're celebrating by going to a balloon jam (that's an idea sharing session for balloon artists) tonight. These always happen at restaurants, and tonight we'll be at Harry's Hofbrau, which serves German food, meaning that 99% of the menu is meat. It's a good thing the vegetarian side dishes are so filling. Plus, there's pie. Mmmmmm... pie.

The weekend flashed by. I took Willow to see the latest Night At The Museum movie, which was mildly entertaining in a predictable, made-for-kids sort of way. I also walked around five miles, four of them by myself, and one of them with Willow. I also carved a final rubber stamp, belatedly reaching my goal of carving 12 stamps for 2014.

Here's the second to last stamp. I like the way this one turned out.


Finally, here's some advice from Werner Herzog. Listen to the man.

No comments: