Wednesday, June 02, 2004

We had our last BioSITE day today. I hope that the kids remember at least some of the concepts we tried to get across to them. We need more people to take care of the world, especially now since the U.S. government seems to excel at doing just the opposite.

Willow is walking more and more, and sliding down the slide virtually by herself. I still have to catch her at the bottom, but the rest is all her. I could have sworn that at the store today she pointed to something and said, "I want that." They start so young.

The Dickens is going through a phase where she insists on showing people her butt. I hope it's a short phase. She turns three in a couple of days. Maybe if we tell her that three year olds don't subscribe to this kind of behavior...

Nate accidentally whacked me with his wooden sword, creating a small gash over my left eye, along with some swelling. It's dangerous around here.

Time to sleep, with 17 more days to go.

cds I listened to while once again doing three routes: Bathory "Nordland I", and "Nordland II", Clive Palmer & Bob Devereux "Suns & Moons", Tom Waits "Blood Money" and "Alice", and Current 93 "Horsey"

No comments: