Thursday, June 10, 2004

I've just been looking at the calendar, and my countdown isn't correct. I actually now have 12 editions of the paper to deliver. That is, unless I'm too tired the night we get back from our upcoming mini-vacation. Some of my co-workers are contemplating delivering papers up in San Francisco, since that's the only place around where you can get a Wall St. Journal route now. I'm sure their brakes and transmissions will love them for it. I passed on that particular opportunity - I'm looking forward to cleaning all of the plastic bags and rubber bands out of my car, and being home at night. That's important.

I have to get up in few hours for another orientation meeting at another park that I'm already familiar with, but what the hell - they're paying me for it. Goodnight.

cds I listened to while looking forward to next month: Devendra Banhart "Rejoicing in the Hands", V/A "Five Lullabies from the Axis of Evil", Ragnarok (UK) "Domgeorn", B.G.K. "A Dutch Feast", Pharaoh Overlord "The Battle of the Axehammer (live)", and Bathory "Twilight of the Gods" (R.I.P. Quorthon)

No comments: