Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The first day of the Jurassic Giants science camp was a whirlwind of energy. The camp contains 2 girls and 11 boys, all of whom like running. One of the girls kept reminding me that I had long hair and looked like a girl. This didn't stop her from trying to braid it though. One of the boys gave me a hug when it was time to go. The wind was blowing hard enough to prevent us from doing any activities that involved paper. The boys mainly wanted to play with the big rubber dinosaurs I had placed on the table. I think I'll leave them inside tomorrow because I have a feeling they're going to end up being a distraction otherwise.

Only 1 more night of delivering papers. I'd better get some sleep now.

cds I listened to while wrapping up a 12 hour work day: Ex-Girl "Luna Rose", Circle "Guillotine", Cruachan "Pagan", Pharaoh Overlord "The Battle of the Axehammer (live)", and Stone Breath "The Silver Skein Unwound"

No comments: