Tuesday, January 06, 2004

There are basically two kinds of cops. I had the good fortune to get pulled over by the good kind tonight - the kind who looks inside the car, sees the newspapers, and says, "oh, that explains it. Have a nice night... and oh, by the way, you have a brake light out."
The other kind, of course, is the guy who pulls you over, demands fifteen different types of identification, the names of all of your ancestors going back three generations, and a DNA sample. And after he gets all of this, he still acts like you're the most suspicious character he's ever come across and is probably wondering how you managed to ditch the guns and drugs while he was pulling you over.

I'm back at BioSITE tomorrow, so I'd better get to bed because I have to get up in a few hours.

cds I listened to while getting pulled over by the good cop: CMX "Puuveriaus" and "Melankolia", T.A.C. "Waiting for the Twilight", Epizod "The Time Has Come", and Holocaust "Primal"

No comments: