Thursday, January 22, 2004

The papers were on time tonight. The truck was being unloaded as I arrived at work, which is nice because my work day was extended by the inclusion of a training meeting at the museum. It would be no fun extending it further by waiting around in the cold for hours like we had to do last night.
I barely had time to see Jen and the kids today. During the brief time I was here, The Dickens terrorized the boys in various ways, including but not limited to throwing things at their heads and pinching. She's a tough little girl, but she needs to learn some restraint so nobody gets seriously hurt.

Jen got to hang out with the neighbor today, who has a little one-year-old named Sophie (just like The Dickens). We usually see each other as we're coming and going, so it's nice that they got to spend some time just hanging out.

I'm gonna go read now.

cds I listened to while delivering papers in a more timely fashion: Mariza "Fado Curvo", Nurse With Wound "The Musty Odour of Pierced Rectums", Arvo Part/Philip Glass/Vladimir Martynov "Silencio", Stille Volk "Maudat", Calexico "Quattro", and Bee and Flower "What's Mine is Yours"

No comments: