Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hmmm... There's an italian EBay. How many EBays are there? Does every country have one? For instance, is there a Kenyan EBay? I was good though. I didn't bid on anything.

The newspapers were two hours late tonight. Imagine showing up to work and not being able to actually work for two whole hours. That's one of the drawbacks of this job. When I finally got to work, a duck quacked at me. That's just insult to injury.

My route is growing a bit as well. I have gained about thirty customers in the space of a week. Most of these are probably freebies so that potential advertisers think lots of people are actually reading the paper. In fact, there are already newspapers piling up in front of some doorways. It makes me feel like I'm littering.

It's still foggy out too, but it seemed like all of the really dense stuff was perpetually hovering on the horizon, or retreating as I advanced.

cds I listened to while littering: The Does/Breathe Stone "Sleep Deprivation Blues/Crow Omens", Breathe Stone "Hex Thistle", Rainywood "s/t", John Murphy "28 Days Later" sndtrk, Myshkin "Why do all the Country Girls Leave?", and Annbjorg Lien "Aliens Alive"

No comments: