Friday, August 29, 2003

After only two hours of sleep, I find myself awake. The papers ran late last night - so late that I had to wake up one of the security guards at Yahoo in order to make my delivery. Now I'm watching Nate and The Dickens while Jen drops off the van at the exorcist's... I mean at the dealership. Will they fix it? Who knows? I'm still waiting for my car to be returned as well. They say it will be today. Is this True? Who knows?

The Dickens has just wandered into the room. She has ditched her diaper again. Will I step in a puddle? Who knows?

I'm sleepy.

cds I listened to while realizing that I was running out of time in which to sleep: Ether "CodyJudy" and "Hush", Laibach "Occupied Europe Nato Tour 1994-95", Negativland "Crosley Bendix Discusses the Copyright Act", The Hafler Trio "One Dozen Economical stories by Peter Greenaway", Naked City "Radio", and Paradise Lost "Draconian Times" double cd version

No comments: