Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I had one of those nights where things left undone started clamoring for attention inside my skull. The wedding is fast approaching, of course, and there's those videotapes/cassettes/photos I've promised to send to various people. I'm feeling cluttered. As usual, I'll make a list of "things to do" and maybe even do one or two of them. Tomorrow, we're sitting down and drawing up a wedding plan for the Sanborn Park people so that we don't lose our spot. I still need to draw the final version of the picture for the invitations, and do all sorts of other things as well. Like Dar Williams says: "It's just that time of year when we push ourselves ahead". I'll try to keep that in find over the next couple of months. I
Lexy starts kindergarten in a few hours. He seems excited. He should be home shortly after I wake up, so I'll find out how things went while eating breakfast.

I heard frogs singing nearby in the creek after I turned off my car this morning. It's a good way to end the night.

I'm not stopping until I've listened to them all: Celtic Frost "Vanity/Nemesis", Cowboy Junkies "Waltz Across America", Shock Headed Peters "Fear Engine II", and Mecca Normal "The Family Swan"

Currently listening to: Howard Shore "Crash" soundtrack (too risky to listen to while driving)

No comments: