Friday, August 23, 2002

For what it's worth, I'm Fozzy, and a nerd. Just like Jen. How's that for cryptic? It's less cryptic if you go to poopystoop. There's a cricket chirping inside the house somewhere, which means I don't have to go to the pet store for more yet. Sophie is trying to bash the baby monitor, and is steadfastly refusing to sleep. Nathan is asleep in the other room. Lexy is asleep in the big bed, and probably drooling on my pillow. Jen is sitting in the chair next to me, trying to convince Sophie that it is way past her bedtime. Sophie's response is "A bah!!!" We have movies to watch later, if Sophie will let us.

last listened to: Sackville "These Last Songs" Currently listening to Sophie make dissatisfied noises on the floor behind me, and Lexy softly snoring.

No comments: