Saturday, December 26, 2015

Aftermath

The house is a mess. For the next week or so, I'm acting as a site supervisor for a meditation group who is renting our site for the week. It doesn't look like I'll have to do it every day though. Not that it's hard, but it I'd rather be doing things at home or elsewhere because this is traditionally a vacation week for me.

I could start with cleaning up the living room. Or not.


After the unwrapping festivities on Christmas, we had a meal, followed by a short trek over to eat dessert with cousin Peter and family. Yum. It's still a novelty having relatives nearby. I like it. They're moving slightly farther away in around a month though. Right now, they're walking distance away, if one doesn't mind a long walk. When they move into their new house, they'll be driving distance away.

No comments: