Sunday, July 30, 2006

Not Calm (Dot Com) Jen


Not Calm (Dot Com) Jen
Originally uploaded by marytsao.
It looks like Jen is having fun at Blogher! I still find myself amazed that I can look online and find photos of the conference (more than 3000 at last count) before it's even over.

Meanwhile, at home, I took the kids up to visit another family whose mom is away at Blogher. We discussed having annual Blogher widowers get-togethers. There was a third dad there when I arrived too. His wife is also at Blogher. Between us, we had ten kids. They had fun, and only a few things were destroyed. We came home with a worm bin too. Now we can compost!

The kids are all asleep now, and I just finished watching a movie called Dark Remains. Last night it was The Gravedancers. I must say that they were both quite satisfying, as movies about vengeful ghosts go. Not quite M.R. James (still the undisputed master of the ghost story), but full of enough creepiness to make them worthwhile. Thanks go out to my brother for the lending of said films. Jen wouldn't have liked them much, which is why I watched them this weekend. I could just kind of tell by the titles that I'd better watch them alone.

No comments: