Wednesday, July 20, 2005


I didn't muck around in the pond today. We were too busy doing archery (shooting arrows at a target painted with the likeness of a certain purple dinosaur) and scaling the climbing wall. One of the counselors even ascended blindfolded!

I got phone and e-mail notification that I'm one of the four people to make it to the final stage of the interview process for the environmental educator position I applied for awhile back, but the benefits wouldn't cover Jen or Willow so I have just nicely informed them that I'm no longer interested. The commute would have sucked too.

It's still hot here. The older kids are at their dad's. Jen is at the gym. Willow is watching Winnie the Pooh. I'm typing and thinking that it's time to go eat a lemonade popsicle.

I took this picture while the kids were on the climbing wall. It's a Cicada resting after molting. You can see the cracked molt underneath it.

No comments: