Monday, January 31, 2005

This week is supposed to be sunny. It's kind of funny that a couple of days ago it was hailing, at least up in the hills. Today I met yet another group of kids, fifth graders excited to be up in the hills for science camp. The one exception seems to be a kid in my field group who I'm told has "severe behavior problems". He claims to not want to be at camp, although I caught him having fun on several occasions. One of the teachers from his school pointed out to me that his behavior problems are actually much less severe than they used to be. Still, it will make the week a little extra challenging. That's a good thing though. The best way to gain experience is to keep having new experiences.

Since I did the night program tonight (Monday night is always campfire night) I haven't seen my family much today. I see them briefly when I get up in the morning, but when I get home they're all in bed (or they're supposed to be at any rate).

Over the weekend I did a couple more birthday parties. Campfires and birthdays. I like my jobs.

No comments: