Thursday, January 27, 2005

I almost forgot that I wanted to share some student journal entries about the night hike. sic sic sic.

There was just 5 or 6 people that haden did the solar hike. One of the people that was there was me. Suddenly something happen 3 coyotes past running, we gat really scared. Then we started to called Crow, our field instructor. Then he came and we told him what happen.
When that happen I was scard. When of the scares thing I have ever past. But I was like glade that happen to me.

On the night hike it was very scary. When we were in a line 3 coyote's passed by really fast it also touched me. After Crow came for us we went back to were everybody was sitting. Crow talked to us about planets. We also ate moon rock's. We had to have partners to see our mouth becuase the rocks shines in our mouths.

Last night I was scard. After I am not. We saw 3 cowotes then we were scared. Then we were walking together. We came as one big one of all. We saw Rachoroon, netes. We hear frogs. We whent to bed. Put our PJ's one.

... I was behind S wen we heard the nosey. Suddenly 3 coyotes came runing out of noware. Earlyer we saw 3 raccons in the trash can. The worse part about the coyotes was that Crow was not with us. We were scriming for help. He came and took us with him. Now I am more strong. Next we saw 2 newts. Finaly we heart some tree frogs. Then we went to the cabings and prepare for bed.

On my night hike we were just waiting to go on to the place we were supposed to go then we heard something running really, really fast. Then we heard a low howl, then we saw 3 coyotes running and it touched somebodys leg.

Crow gave everyone freze dryed fire Flys. I didn't want one because I don't eat bugs

No comments: