Friday, November 05, 2004

My work schedule for the rest of the year is quickly filling up. People in this profession seem to be somewhat nomadic, so that means plenty of extra work opportunities to those of us who lead more sedentary existences. We've still got a long way to go before our finances look good, but I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do something about it.

It's hard to believe that it's already November. It's only been four months since I stopped delivering newspapers, but it seems like much longer. I think I'll quit the museum too. I'm hardly ever there, and I keep getting extra work at my new job, not to mention my other part time job. Not much time left over for the museum. Not much time for reading, watching movies, or listening to music either. I do miss that. As fun as my new job is, I'm looking forward to the holidays.

At least Jen and I get time to ourselves after the kids are in bed, but often one or the other of us is so tired that all we do is fall asleep. Tonight, the girls are asleep, but the boys are out with Granny seeing a stage version of Peter Pan. They'll probably go to sleep pretty quickly when they return though.

One of Willow's more recent words is "cheese." She definitely has her priorities straight.

No comments: