Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I made another convert to the "snakes are all right" club today, which always makes me smile. I had the Milk Snake with me today at the museum, and a girl who was terrified of snakes found the courage to touch it (with some help and encouragement from her mom). It's always heart warming to see somebody work through their fears like that.

Then, looking up, I discovered that the "felt art" sign had been tampered with again. The sign is made of felt stuck to a felt board, and the idea of the exhibit is to create your own art by sticking little scraps of felt onto the pre-framed spaces on the wall. I've lost count of how many times I've looked up to find that the sign has been changed to spell out "felt fart". Kids.

Here's a picture of a Horned Toad that was taken on the same trail as the last lizard picture I posted, but two years earlier.



No comments: