Friday, March 28, 2003

Yet another work week grinds to a close, with no information on what my pay is going to be reduced to. I did find out where the offices/drop site is moving to though. Were moving several doors down, into a smaller space - all in an attempt to cut costs. If I was smart, I'd be using this time to update my resume.
Tomorrow I have to get brakes for my car - something I do every two or three months. That is one more drawback of my current profession. It chews up cars and spits them out. I don't even know how many miles I've driven mine - the odometer (along with the speedometer) obstinately refuses to budge. Maybe I'll get that fixed tomorrow too. Maybe I'll see if they can figure out why the *check engine* light is on. Maybe I'll finally get somebody to disable the airbag light - although after three years I've managed to totally tune it out.

Willow has grown three inches in a month. Beat that.

I saw a small owl tonight, but it ignored me.

I'm going to go read for awhile now.

cds I listened to while being ignored by owls: Nurse With Wound "Spiral Insana", Roy Harper "Valentine", Sadness "Danteferno", The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud "Were You of Silver, Were You of Gold", Deutsch Nepal/TMLHBAC "A Night In Fear", Nurse With Wound/Stereolab "Crumb Duck", and Deutsch Nepal "Comprendido!...Time Stop!"

No comments: