Wednesday, March 19, 2003

For some reason I couldn't get online in the middle of the night, so I am forced to blog under the rays of the sun. Last night the moon was full, as if it had consumed to much. It creaked and groaned across the sky and lit my way quite nicely.

The Dickens has decided that she likes sitting on top of my head. The only problem is that when I try to put her down she screams. I finally got her to redirect her attention to something else, but it didn't last too long. She pointed to the top of my head and said, "ride". After back in place, she politely thanked me.
Willow seems to like sleeping strapped in on top of the changing table. It is about the same size as the little bed she slept in at the hospital. Maybe she feels safe that way. She is nearly lost in her crib. It would be like an adult trying to go to sleep in a room the size of a backyard.

cds I listened to while hoping the moon wouldn't throw up on me: Wretched "Lotta Per Vivere", Miranda Sex Garden "Sunshine", "Play", and "Peep Show", Zygote "A Wind of Knives", Antony and Current 93 "live at St. Olave's" (I was in the audience, but was so tired that I thought I saw a ghost. Maybe I really did...), Praying Mantis "Live at Last", and Better Dead than Read - compilation

No comments: