Friday, March 21, 2003

Here it is nearly 4 in the morning and only Lexy and The Dickens are asleep. Nathan is awake because he had a bad dream about being kidnapped, Jen is awake because Willow is awake, Willow is awake because she's a baby and babies do that, and I'm awake because I'm always awake at this time. Oh yeah, and a cricket is awake - I think it's the one who lives amongst the towels.
I was awake to early this morning because the vent people came to vacuum out our heating vents. It really makes a difference. There must have been a hell of a lot of dust in there because, as Jen pointed out, they now blow about five times as hard. Oh yeah, and while I was awake listening to the people vacuum out our vents, The Dickens wandered in and blew a train whistle at me and finished her little concert by throwing something at my head. She's so cute. I wish I didn't need to sleep - it would make things so much simpler. ... but I do, so that's it for now.

cds I listened to while yawning: Pyogenesis "Waves of Erostasia", Miranda Sex Garden "Fairytales of Slavery", "Carnival of Souls", and "Tonight/Sex Garden", Ragnarok (UK) "To Mend the Oaken Heart", Rage & Symphonic Orchestra Prague "Lingua Mortis", Winfred E. Eye "s/t" and "The Day I Lost My Sea Legs", and Mediaeval Baebes "Salva Nos"

No comments: