Thursday, March 09, 2006

Somehow the girls got to the eggs again. The first I knew of it was when Willow came into the room totally nude and covered with a yellow, slimy substance that upon closer inspection proved to be egg yolk. And yes, for those of you who read on Jen's blog about the initial incident(s), the egg had been smashed on the floor in exactly the same place as all of the previous egg victims.

Oh, and here's a tongue twister that appeared in my mouth last night as I was trying to get my group quiet on the night hike: stick snappers stop snapping sticks!

Today, we added to it: stick snappers stop snapping sticks and snacking on snickers.

I have way too much free time, or at least that's the impression I give sometimes. The reality is that I have precious little free time.

The boys are performing in Peter Pan tonight. I hope it's going well. I'm home watching the girls (uh... no, I'm typing. Maybe I'd better go see what they're up to.) while Jen is watching the play. I get to see it on Saturday.

It's supposed to snow tomorrow above 1000 feet. My work is at about 1200 feet in elevation. This is exciting for a Californian. Snow is something we see in movies.

No comments: