Friday, November 07, 2003

The rain has arrived, unfortunately for those who have forgotten how to drive in it. I saw a multi-vehicle accident on the way to work, and I'm sure there were lots of others that I didn't see.
For my part, I breathed a little more deeply, filling my nostrils and lungs with that wild rain smell, nicely accented with the tang of wet rosemary and lavender.

I had almost forgotten that I have to get up and lead a tour at Hidden Villa tomorrow. It has the potential to be really muddy. Hopefully the kids don't wear their nice clothes. It amuses me when kids show up to the farm dressed in nice clothes. Nice clothes aren't so nice after they've been exposed to mud and cow shit.

The creek is probably flowing again.

cds I listened to while getting wet: Hank Dogs "Half Smile", Mago De Oz "La Leyenda de la Mancha", Leif Edling "The Black Heart of Candlemass - demos & outtakes '83 - '99", Bathory "Nordland I", and Tiamat "Judas Christ"

No comments: