Wednesday, November 12, 2003

It's hard to believe that November is almost half over. My plan to get all of the holiday shopping over with early is surely going to be foiled. I did order a couple of cd cabinets for myself online earlier, and a book that I'm going to have to decide who to give to. Chaos awaits in the wings as the holiday season slowly descends. Our plan to make gifts may not pan out either, unless we get off of our butts and do something about it.

This week, the weather is milder and the clouds have left the area for parts unknown, diminishing the aesthetic pleasure I feel while driving around at night.

cds I listened to while wishing the clouds would come back: Mari Boine "Eight Seasons", Huun-Huur-Tu "More Live", V/A "Northern Nights - Music From the Top of the World", Stoa "Zal", Mariza "Fado Em Mim", and Ulrika Boden "Valje A Vrake"

No comments: