Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sophie looks funny with short hair. It's her own fault for deciding to give herself a haircut. What can one do?

It has been warm the past couple of days. The night hike last night went well. This week's fifth graders were actually less scared than last week's sixth graders were. They handled the long hike today better as well. At the end of the solo walk, as the kids filtered into our hilltop meeting spot, we put together a mandala made out of plant debris that had been blown to the ground sometime during the last week. It looked pretty cool. I think I'll try to do that kind of thing more often. Next time I'll take a picture.

Tomorrow, in lieu of our usual end of the week meeting, we're supposed to go and record some of the camp songs. Saturday I work a birthday party, and Sunday I supervise the work crew who comes to clean up our site. Busy.

No comments: