Monday, September 05, 2005


We spent the day at home, trying to get things done, which is hard when all or most of the kids are home too. Lexy (oops, I mean "Alex" - he's decided that "Lexy" isn't cool anymore so now we all have to remember to call him "Alex" which is harder than it should be for some reason) went to his friend's house for awhile, which didn't make too much of a difference really because the girls have been in rare form today. They both have ideas about what they will and won't do, and they're usually the exact opposite of they way we view things. And, to top things off, Jen has had an earache for most of the day.

Tomorrow, I get to go to work for the only day this week, and then it's off to Seattle on Wednesday. Jen is understandably dubious about the prospect of being here alone with the kids until I get back. I wish there were two of me sometimes.

The picture is of a Western Hognose Snake. I've had him for around a decade. He wishes he could eat toads, but I feed him mice because toads are too cute.

No comments: