Sunday, September 25, 2005

They're predicting thunderstorms for tomorrow. I've been watching the clouds all day, and I think that they just might be right. I love watching the sky darken and the clouds grow heavy. I love hearing the wind kick up, and the sound of leaves scuttering across the driveway. I mean no disrespect to those who live on the gulf coast when I say that. They've got hurricanes, we've got earthquakes. I just heard part of a program on the radio on the subject. After the world saw what a fiasco the aftermath of hurricane Katrina was, everybody is making sure to be prepared for any eventuality. That means we'll probably be hearing a lot about earthquake preparedness for awhile.

I'm getting a cold. Hope it doesn't get any worse.

Oh, and thanks again, Kerstin!

I just went out and bought a couple of cds witht the tip money I got from this weekend's parties. New Dar Williams and new Rasputina. Just got a new Current 93 single in the mail too. Yippee!

No comments: