Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Inadvertently Busted

Henrietta has finally joined in on the egg-laying fun. Hers is the green one.


The first night of camp this week was pretty easy. Over the weekend, I bought a trailcam stake from Bill the Fox Guy, so now I can set up my trailcam independently of nearby trees and posts. It makes a difference. Last night, the camera got pictures of deer, and a pair of cabin leaders who sneaked out and took themselves on a hike. The time stamp indicates that they were gone for nearly an hour and a half. Busted! This morning, nobody would fess up (it's hard to tell who the people in the photo are), but afterward, one of the more responsible cabin leaders took me aside and told me who it had been. They turned out to be cabin leaders who are scheduled to spend the rest of the week at our other site, so I passed the information on to our cabin leader coordinator. We won't be asking these two back.


The cabin leader photos, if one steps back from the fact it's a couple of teenagers being idiots, have a pleasing, ghostly aesthetic.



No comments: