Monday, January 02, 2006


Today was the last full day of being home before the looming spectres of work (for me) and school (for the boys) drag us into the new year. I'm buzzing with things that I want to get done, so it will be good to plunge in and get started. I hope this desire lasts. I'm really good at getting all enthusiastic about getting things done and then losing that enthusiasm when it's time to get started. What will be will be.

The boys are barely asleep and it's almost eleven. I predict that they'll be grouchy tomorrow.

The van died on Jen today. It might be the alternator. It might be the battery. She managed to get it jump-started, but we see more money being whisked away from us in the near future. Isn't that the way it always is?

I've been noticing a lot of music Myspace pages lately. Jen already linked to M's, but I'm going to link to it as well. Just because. Check out Pantaleimon too. More to follow.

No comments: