Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It's almost May. I must have blinked, but the last time I looked it was the middle of winter. I'm now in the middle of trying to pin down my summer schedule. I may be working at two different summer camps, or just one with some painting/construction work on the side. I'll know by the end of the week.
Right now I'm tired. My work is fun, but I expend a lot of energy doing it. Working with kids (or other adults, for that matter) is always kind of draining. I haven't done anything new this week yet either. I've been making sure to do at least one new thing every week, just to keep things interesting. This week I've been feeling lazy. We've got three different schools up, one from San Francisco. The kids are pretty good, although I've got a couple of name-callers in my group. I know this because they keep having the bad sense to harass the girl who's a tattle-tale.

Not much else going on at the moment. The van's transmission was acting up, so Jen put some transmission fluid in it. We know it was low, but still haven't really figured out if that's the extent of the problem. Hopefully that's all there is to it. Uh oh, I've been reduced to writing about car complaints. I'll stop here.

No comments: