Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Camera Rises From the Dead, Sort Of...

Right after I uploaded the last post, I discovered that Jeanine's camera was having lens issues, which inspired me to once again fiddle with my dead camera, whereupon I found that it had come back to life. The image screen was kind of foggy looking, and I wasn't quite sure if the problem lay in the screen or the lens. Not having a better option, I took it to the show. The pictures came out crappy, so the lens still has some moisture inside it somewhere. At least the camera works though. I'll have to see what I can do about the lens.

The show was excellent. Venom, Inc. are two thirds of the band Venom, plus Tony Dolan (aka Demolition Man) from the band Atomkraft. Venom was my favorite band when I was in the 8th or 9th grade. I became a fan of Atomkraft around then too. I'll do a more detailed write-up on my music blog.

No comments: