Monday, November 23, 2015

Family

A family member you dislike:

I’m fortunate enough to not have a good answer to this. That said, I don’t keep in close contact with my extended family. In fact, I’m sure there are many family members I’ve never met. I imagine that if I talked politics with some of my dad’s side of the family, there would be some heated disagreements, but based on the short amount of time I’ve spent with them as an adult, I have to say that they’re all nice people.

During my first marriage, I had a number of in-laws who irritated me (to be fair, there were also some I really liked), so my answer will simply be: several unnamed in-laws from my first marriage.

As for my current in-laws, I’ve only met Jeanine’s kids and her mom, and I like them. She doesn’t keep in close contact with her extended family either. We’re alike in many ways.

No comments: