Monday, April 06, 2015

Where Does the Time Go?

I guess nothing noteworthy happened last week. Either that, or I just didn't find the time to blog. The kids at camp were well-behaved and not very needy, which is always a good combination. One of my favorite ex-coworkers, Raven, was up with her fifth grade class.

Willow had her open house, and she showed me lots of schoolwork saved on the school's Chromebooks. It's weird seeing a computer in front of every chair. Things sure have changed in the last few years. There was also an art show, which featured a couple of her art pieces.



I'm pretty impressed by these, especially the top one, and I'm glad that there is still an art program at her school. These days, so many of the important things in life seem to have fallen by the wayside, at least as far as curriculum goes.

Now, I'm up at camp on a Monday night. The wind is picking up and rain is promised by morning. This is what the sky looked like this evening when I picked Willow up after softball practice.


Willow gets the week off for Spring break this week. I don't.

No comments: