Thursday, August 03, 2006

As of a few days ago, I've been blogging for four years now. I never really had a plan for this site, but sometimes it's more interesting to see how things develop on their own.

Right now I'm at work. I'll be spending the night tonight, camping out on the lower field with a whole bunch of summer campers. Maybe this time I'll put a tarp over my sleeping bag so I don't wake up covered with dew. Actually, last week it was dew and a small tick crawling along my leg, which I promptly flicked off into the dirt (the tick, not the dew).

We did another critter hunt today, where I caught several of the same lizards for the second time this week, and we saw the same Rattlesnake again. It must be getting used to our visits by now. Hopefully we'll be able to get the camera fixed this weekend so I can take worthwhile pictures for the remainder of the summer. That's the plan anyway.

No comments: