Tuesday, November 15, 2016

More Recent Photos

My laptop is old and cranky, not to mention mostly full, which means that I often put off offloading photos from my cameras onto my groaning hard drive. Over the last few days, I haven't felt quite 100%, meaning I've spent more time in front of my computer and less time being active. The upshot of all of this inactivity is that I've finally gone through the recent photos I've taken. I don't consider myself a photographer. I've got friends who are way more careful in their framing and manipulating than I am. I merely document things of interest. Due to this, I tend to have low standards when it comes to choosing which photos are acceptable.

Here are some photos from the day (Halloween, to be exact) that Jellyfish and I walked the entirety of the Steven's Creek trail, including the part that, unbeknownst to us, isn't actually connected to the rest. We walked around 15 miles, if I remember correctly. Lots of birds. Plus, a bonus Google bike in the poison oak. Plus, a fishy smell where the trail meets the bay.







Here is a picture of Sophie, taken at Willow's party a couple of weekends ago.


And the moon...

No comments: