Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mysteries, Both Real and Imagined

Spring has been gathering steam for most of the Winter, and now it's officially here, as of 12:57 P.M., EDT. Happy Vernal Equinox. Hopefully we'll have some Spring showers before Summer comes along to cook us.

My nights at work this week have been relatively easy. I finished reading Edogawa Rampo's "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" and almost finished watching season 4 of Farscape. I can do that sort of thing when the campers are all asleep. Three more episodes to go.

I also marveled at the mysterious pile of crap that appeared outside one of the cabins. Sometime in the middle of the night, one of the campers evidently couldn't be bothered with the 30 second walk to the toilets, but instead let fly less than 10 feet from his cabin door. He can cross "criminal mastermind" off of his list of potential careers though, because after the deed was done, he stepped in it, allowing the janitor to follow the tracks back to his bunk. That was where things stood when I left this morning. I'm sure he's had a talking-to by now.

No comments: