Saturday, November 22, 2008

I should sleep. Really. I stayed up really late (2:30 AM) and got up really early (7 AM) again. The staying up late was because I had to go see O'death play in San Francisco, and the getting up early was because I volunteered to help a friend move. Rents are going up, and people trickle away to places of lowest rent, like water down a rocky hillside. Although, I guess if that were actually true there'd be nobody living in California, or anywhere else near a shore.

I have the coming week off. Well, not really, I have school work that needs finishing, and a test to start studying for. Instead, let me just say that I have the night off. I'm officially giving myself the night off. I might even sleep.

I'm tired, after all.

Right now though, I'm listening to Last FM. La la la la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no,no, nooo..., but yes, yes, YES! I can not believe that I did not know about Last FM. Sure to be hours of music obsession to come. 2 down already at your mere mention. Laptop in the kitchen, dancing and prepping squash/baking bread for an early vegetarian Thanksgiving. Wow. What a gift. Thank you, but damn you. But Thank you!

Hope you got some sleep.
Lorelei

dr silence said...

Thanks, Lorelei,

Always glad to help out a fellow vegetarian music-obsessive.

John