Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Again with the slacking! I guess I have been sort of busy. A bunch of us got together at the Temescal Arts Center in Oakland last Saturday to do a series of short sets (mostly of the musical variety) which culminated in a longer set by Greg (as Thomas Carnacki) and company. It was fun. Lots of people attended (relative to the size of the space, anyway).

Work has been going well, and the snakes (Ringneck, Garter, and Rattle) are everywhere. I'm going to have a go at becoming the night supervisor so I can get benefits. More on that as things progress.

Tomorrow I head down to L.A. to catch a short Nurse With Wound set at Amoeba Records. It feels like forever since I've gone on a trip, so even though it's only to L.A. I'm excited to hit the road. I'll be back sometime on Friday though.

No comments: