Saturday, August 23, 2014

Late Summer Already

What did I do with my week off? A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, I suppose. In between attending live music events and writing about them, I made a dentist appointment (it has been far too long), got ready for my upcoming trip to Lava Beds National Monument, and got a few minor things done around the house.

I rarely do as much as I plan to do. Instead, I spend too much time on the computer. After this post, I'm going to step away from here and go do something else. My dentist appointment is in a few hours, and tonight Greg is doing a performance up in Berkeley. I guess I do manage to keep relatively busy.

Here's a photo I took yesterday evening, as the sun filtered through the curtains over the kitchen sink. The smell of smoke was in the air, probably due to the plume of smoke visible to the north earlier in the day.

No comments: